Ravenscroft Online Website Design
About the client
Ravenscroft Online is an established Managed Services and consulting IT provider. Because companies are dependant on technology for securing revenue, our main focus is on preventing and minimising the impact of downtime through custom IT solutions.
We keep businesses anywhere in the world online through remote services via the Internet and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs).
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of who they are and what they do, a showcase of their managed services and their contact details.
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used throughout the website are the same fonts as seen in the Ravenscroft logo, with different font “weights” and variations.
- The colours are the same colours as the Ravenscroft with the preferred chosen colours being used.
- The buttons are rounded and they are styled as modern, hoverable links.
- The imagery speaks to Ravenscroft’s typical audience. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. From the home page, you can navigate to anywhere on the site.
- Our role in the project — We designed the site in WordPress and will be running monthly backend maintenance for their website.